2 lbs assorted tomatoes, halved
3-4 cloves of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
1 hot green chili pepper, sliced
Filet of white fish of your choice (cooking time varies)
Tomato perfume (recipe here)
Tahini sauce (recipe here)
1. Heat a cast iron skillet or heavy bottomed pot or pan.
2. Add oil, tomatoes, green pepper and garlic.
3. Sauté until juices are released and flavors start to blend together.
4. Place fish on top of tomatoes.
5. Cover fish with tomato perfume and place into oven. The temperature should be around 500℉, but will depend on the type of fish and how your oven runs. Check it periodically to be sure that it does not overcook.
6. Remove from oven. Drizzle with tahini and serve.